The University of Salford is a leading public institution of higher education and research located in Salford, Greater Manchester, New England.
The university delivers quality educational opportunities for its students to achieve a successful future. It has a range of resources to support the convenience and enjoyment of university living, such as living arrangements, guidance, mentoring and parking.
The University of Salford provides original ways to introduce new international students to british Salford students who are familiar with life in the UK. British students help international students by giving them guidance and support to get used to living and studying at the university.
Salford also offers a number of English language learning programs for international students, ranging from the International Foundation Year to the eight-week Super intensive Summer English Study Program.
- Host University: University of Salford;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: Masters Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects: Public Health;
- Application Deadline: May 2nd, 2022.
The Public Health International Scholarship is available for international students in the field of Public Health (Masters level) at the University of Salford, United Kingdom.
Each successful applicant will receive 50% of their tuition fees for the MSc degree program at the University of Salford.
The following selection will be made for students that successfully complete the following eligibility criteria:
- The International Scholarships are open to those admitted to the program as international applicants who are:
- Registered as international scholars for tuition support and are being assessed standard international tuition fees for the term of the program;
- A freshman attending the University of Salford who is not proceeding or advancing from any other program;
- Full-time, on-campus student for the entire period of the program;
- Students are required to have a current MSc Public Health offer of study.
Students will be automatically identified as part of the admissions process.
For the majority of the courses, students will need to complete the online application form. If you have your supporting information ready, the form should take 20 minutes to complete. If you do not have these documents ready, you can save your application and come back to it later.
Applicants will need to provide a number of supporting documents with their application. These documents vary from course to course, but generally include:
- A reference;
- Transcripts or certificates demonstrating that they meet, or are likely to meet, the admission requirements of their course;
- If students live outside the EU, the university will need to see a copy of their passport and student visa;
- If they are applying for the MSc Applied Social Work Practice, PgDip or PgCert, they will also need to complete the agency sponsorship form and email it to Society-Administration@salford.ac.uk.
- For the MA Media Production courses, they will need to submit a project proposal and a brief written synopsis describing their idea.
- The sooner they provide these documents, the sooner the university can process their application;
- If they have not yet completed a course relevant to their application, please send the university copies of their transcripts and certificates once they have passed their exams so that the university can update their admission file.
Entry requirements differ depending on the course students are interested in. For more information, check out the university’s courses (Official website below).
Conditions of Language:
The language proficiency criteria for each course will be different from one to the next. If students are international students, they should consult their country page for a list of equivalent qualifications the university accepts and more information on English language requirements.
If English is not your first language, evidence that English proficiency meets the standards required for graduate study; an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent is generally required;
Visit the official website for more details: