Australia is certainly one of the most popular study destinations for students where they can live a unique experience. RMIT University education system will open up the best opportunities to you, adapted to your profile and your expectations.
The university’s campuses are real villages where you can find all the necessary services for students: insurance, banks, cafeterias, travel agencies, cultural and social clubs, sports clubs, psychological counsellors, medical service, etc…
RMIT is Australia’s largest tertiary institution that offers courses in 23 seminaries across three academic sodalities; the College of Design and Social Context, the College of Business, and the College of Science, Engineering, and Health.
RMIT University is largely appreciated for its excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community. RMIT aims to inspire and engage the followership to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring artistic spaces and coffers. It’s among some of the most technologically advanced installations in the world. The university also offers semester exchanges programs involving further than 150 mate institutions in 31 cosmopolites on three landmasses.
Studying in Australia will allow you to learn English in an Anglo-Saxon environment, while enjoying a pleasant climate, a full student life, and many activities.
- Host University: RMIT University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 32,841$;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Subjects: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: August 1st, 2022.
International students who seek to continue their PhD studies in “impacts of Apartment Boom on Public Transport” can now apply for the scholarship offered by the RMIT University, Australia.
The successful applicants will be handed the amount of 32,841$ annually for the 2022 rate, for 3 times to continue their separate PhD studies and programs at RMIT University.
In order to be accepted into this scholarship, candidates are required to possess a first class honors in a chosen field of study, and need to complete all the conditions of entry process in the field of PhD in Philosophy.
All Candidates are required to send online application, and submit it to the “firstname.lastname@example.org”, in order to be admitted to the scholarship.
The scholars are demanded to present the following documents to the university:
- CV defining capabilities,
- Applicable sedulity/ disquisition skills, publications, and judges,
- Copy of educational repetitions,
- Validation of meeting all English, language conditions for international applicants only,
- Duplicates of over to three applicable disquisition papers or reports or theses.
Candidates must have a bachelor degree taking at least four times of full- time study in a applicable discipline awarded with honors or a master degree that includes an exploration element comprised of at least 25 of a full- time academic time or part- time original with an overall distinction normal or a master degree without an exploration element with at least a high distinction normal.
Conditions of Language:
The scholars must give in scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – a minimal overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below6.0),
- TOEFL (Internet Rested Test – IBT) – minimal overall score of 79 (with a minimum of 13 in Reading, 12 in Harkening, 18 in Speaking, and 21 in Writing),
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)) – minimal score of 58 (with no communication band lower than 50),
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) – minimum of 176 with no lower than 169 in any element.
Visit the official website for more details: