Langara College is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The college is named after the neighbourhood in which it is located. Langara College was established under the Provincial Colleges and Institutes Act as an independent, public college.
Langara College empowers its students with the necessary educational and life experience base to create a pathway to advanced learning, business and individual achievement, and success in their careers.
A wide variety of courses and programs are offered at Langara College. In the Arts Department, there is Art History, Creative Writing, Digital and Print Publishing, Film Arts, General Education, Professional Photography, Website and Mobile App Design and Development, General Arts, General Arts and Science, Design Education, English, Fine Arts, Journalism, and Theatre Arts in Studio 58. The business department includes accounting, business administration, commerce, financial management, general education, marketing management, business and business studies, financial services, international business management, and nutrition and food service management.
Science and technology includes courses such as general arts and sciences, biology, computer science, data analysis, engineering transfer, general education, library and information technology, physics, web and mobile application design and development, applied engineering sciences, bioinformatics, chemistry, computer studies, ecology, comprehensive web development, internet and web technology, mathematics, and general science.
- Host University: Langara College Vancouver;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: May 31st, 2022.
The International Entrance Awards are open for International Students in all fields (Undergraduate level) at the Langara College Canada.
It is important to note that students chosen to attend Langara College will receive a scholarship to assist with their studies at the undergraduate level.
In order to be considered, candidates are required to be accepted for admission to Langara as an international student.
Applications for admission to Langara College have to be completed using its application gateway.
Please complete the New Domestic Applicant or New International Applicant form, if:
- Students have never applied and/or enrolled in classes at Langara College;
- Two or more terms have passed since applying to Langara College AND they have NOT enrolled in courses in the last two terms; their application is more than one academic cycle old;
- Please note that the application deadline for fall, spring, or summer semesters is the first day of classes in that semester. Applications will not be accepted after this date. Applications for specific programs may be closed prior to the first day of classes for the semester. Please refer to the program admission requirements for more information;
- Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
The following documents are needed by all incoming applicants to the university:
- A copy of the letter of offer of admission;
- A copy of the IELTS score, if applicable; A copy of the IELTS score, if applicable;
- Copy of IELTS score, if applicable;
- Copies of transcripts from previous institutions showing a minimum average of B+ or equivalent;
- Two references;
- A personal statement.
The following are the minimum qualifications for acceptance: candidates have successfully completed all entrance procedures and have been offered admittance, and have a B+ average, equivalent to a GPA of 3.33 or 76% from their previous secondary or post-secondary institution(s).
Conditions of Language:
Applicants are required to demonstrate the successful completion of an IELTS – 7.0 English language proficiency tests.
Visit the official website for more details: